May this happen to all spammers

Lking

54 minutes ago, petzl said:

🀩U need to see an πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘οΈDr., Petzl, U just can't see the πŸ“Œs the Master uses, if you'll πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈΒ hard, you'll find themΒ under the squashed Β owner of the🧹, she didn't just get flattened by a pattie, there were a few pricks involvedπŸ˜‚

Also, DON'T put a pox on the Master's' (does the apostrophe come BEFORE or AFTER the S?Β GπŸ¦—HΒ can never remember, it's such a bloody pain!) powers, we/the net world needs his wishes to keep working!

Besides Petzl, how many verifiable "deaders" do you have to your credit?

I'm not in any way discrediting your powers Petzl, rather, reminding you-all, we do have a potent force on-board and as such, treat the forceΒ with respect.

We have to protect anyone who wishes "may this happen to all spammers", 'n then have that wish come true!

Finally, think about it: we need to play smart with the Master, his powers "wished"Β Abraham Bierhof dead, it worked! Imagine what he could do to aΒ GπŸ¦—HΒ & aΒ Pretzel? Me a critter, you a carbohydrate, he's just have to blink & we'd be smashed, gorne, obliterated, nuked!

#RESPECTβ™€οΈπŸ™‡β™‚οΈ!...Β Β There doesn't appear to be a non-binary-bowingΒ GπŸ¦—H

In unity,😁GπŸ¦—H

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by MIG

2 hours ago, MIG said:

Besides Petzl, how many verifiable "deaders" do you have to your credit?

have put quite a number in jail over the years, Exact number don't know many more probables.
Just pointed out that LKing's image is a onion ring in a jewel box
https://ibb.co/D8VnBdP

Β 

Edited by petzl

"Just pointed outΒ LKing's image is a onion ring in a jewel box"

Petzl! Surely by now you have an inlinking ofΒ GπŸ¦—H'sΒ sense of humour?

I was "having a lend" Mate!

Geez!

'n Jail/Gaol 'aint dead, I think a precedent has been set, the only "good" spammer is aΒ 

1520818548_COFFIN(1).jpg.fd601e5f7bc492badf87c7b9bb9a48d6.jpg😱

πŸ˜‰

Β 

Β 

Edited by MIG
funeral

4 hours ago, petzl said:

So was I

Difference is carbohydrate, I'm funny, you're obscure, 'n πŸ‘οΈ πŸ‘€πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈat the outcome, Master is threatening to change his punions!

GπŸ˜‰πŸ¦— H

Edited by MIG