Sign in to follow this  
MRNot

Multiple e-mails on the same ISP domain?

I have two aliases (alia?) with Comcast (one from an account set up at a previous physical address which is still accessible to me now that I've relocated). I do receive spam at both my Comcast addresses, but during mailhost configuration with SpamCop, I'm apparently only allowed me one registered account at Comcast (the second one replaces the initial one upon the attempt). How can I force two configured mailhosts through the same ISP? Any and all assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks much.

If you had read the pinned items you would have seen:

Note: If you have multiple addresses that are handled by the same server, then registering any one of the addresses will suffice.

Which means that once you have mailhosts set up for one email address, that is fine for all other email addresses handled by the same server.

Edited by swingspacers

If you had read the pinned items

Thanks for your patience. Actually, I did begin reading the pinned items, but it appeared it would have taken me an extra 37 hours to get the information that way. I even previewed all the thread sublines, bu to no avail. My apologies for jumping in quick and violating the Geneva Convention.

Thanks for your patience. Actually, I did begin reading the pinned items, but it appeared it would have taken me an extra 37 hours to get the information that way.
Um, yeah, we have lots of info there, sorry.
I even previewed all the thread sublines, bu to no avail.
It's the Pinned "Mailhosts - definitions" Topic.
My apologies for jumping in quick and violating the Geneva Convention.

24817[/snapback]

For that, we'd just re-elect you President. :)

For that, we'd just re-elect you President. :)

24854[/snapback]

Man! I hope there aren't any conservatives here that can be angered by such blasphemy.. /sputter--chortle/

Thanks for your patience. Actually, I did begin reading the pinned items, but it appeared it would have taken me an extra 37 hours to get the information that way. I even previewed all the thread sublines, bu to no avail. My apologies for jumping in quick and violating the Geneva Convention.

24817[/snapback]

It's OK -- we stopped taking people out back and shooting them :-)

Man! I hope there aren't any conservatives here that can be angered by such blasphemy.. /sputter--chortle/

24894[/snapback]

...There are conservatives here but, apparently, all of us have a sense of humor. :D <big G>