I send maybe 10 emails a day

nothappy

I send maybe 10-20 to clients each day. Now I find that I can't send to some people because of this spamcop crap and I don't have any other way to contact them. I hope I don't lose any sales because of this sh**. :angry:

25291[/snapback]

Appearently one/some of your customers don't appreciate this feature... :blink:

Don't need the profanity ... You've asked a question that has had a lot of work into trying to answer so you would have some idea before posting nothing more than a rant. Please try the Forum FAQ (read before posting) .. look for the entry "Why am I Blocked?" .... if you actually wanted some answers/help, you would have actually started by posting into the appropriate Forum (in this case, the Blocking List section) asking for some help, identified the IP address involved in the alleged Blocking action .. just a couple of pointers .. As far as lost sales, one could note that there is a thing called a telephone that does seem to exist in a lot of households, businesses, even in some people's pockets. There are alternatives to e-mail contact, in fact, it is normally noted that most business plans should already incorporate some plan for emergncies/contingencies .. E-Mail is not guaranteed by any ISP that I'm aware of (OK, there is an outfit called HyperSend that offers a service, but you still need to somehow connect to them to send/receive, so ....) ...

there is a thing called a telephone that does seem to exist in a lot of households, businesses, even in some people's pockets.

25299[/snapback]

and in some people's pocketbooks/purses and cars and on some people's hips. One of mine is on my hip or in the same room 24/7/365.25. :)

Brilliant post... If you can't send to some people, because they blocked you, I would start out with asking myself "Why might these people have blocked me, knowing that they blocked me particularly?" hint: because they don't like stuff they didn't ask for. Or what is otherwise known as spam.

My heart bleeds for you. :rolleyes:

~Noia

You think I'm spamming people when I'm sending 10-20 hand written emails from Outlook? I don't have these peoples phone numbers, they have contacted me through email and neglected to include their phone numbers. And yes this was just meant to be a rant.

As a rant then, Topic will be closed. You don't make any convincing remarks on what got blocked, no data provided so any research/results can be offered ... and it's obvious that you haven't spent the time to try to do your own research ...

Archived