Reporting query with mailsc.spamcop.net

sonic

This evening (since about 2300 GMT 19 Feb 2004), when I've tried to "slow report" my spam using the mailsc.spamcop.net interface, the first spam goes through as normal, but then the "next" link appears that I've already been there.

When it comes through, it is indeed the spam I just reported, and spamcop refuses as reports have already been sent. It then proceeds to the next spam as before.

This is the first time I've seen this - and there were no similar sounding problems on here, hence this report.

Its frustrating, as each report needs an extra click to complete, but not the end of the world.

If it makes any difference, I'm on "mole" reporting.

Malcolm Preen (sonic (at) spamcop (dot) net)

This evening (since about 2300 GMT 19 Feb 2004), when I've tried to "slow report" my spam using the mailsc.spamcop.net interface, the first spam goes through as normal, but then the "next" link appears that I've already been there.

When it comes through, it is indeed the spam I just reported, and spamcop refuses as reports have already been sent. It then proceeds to the next spam as before.

Oops, I didn't read before starting a new topic... argh... Same thing happening here.

Archived