Warning message "Please make sure this email IS spam:"

What is obvious to the casual observer, is not necessarily obvious to the parser.

Depending on the workload, number of spam being processed, the parser may not even look at the body of the email submitted.  This has long been a concern of some users because spamvertised links sometimes are not identified

The SpamCop parser is a tool..  You as the user are responsible for assuring that the IP addresses added to the SCBL and email reported as spam ARE really spam and NOT any one of the other annoying or objectionable email that we all receive.  To remind users of that responsibility, the message is included.

21 hours ago, Ricardo_63 said:

Why does the spamcop report always indicated a warning as; verify that the message does not correspond to a spam mail.

I had thought they turned off the "Please make sure this email IS spam:" warning when they promote V5 as I have not seen the warning in quite a while.  I suspect spamcop is checking the headers for a particular format and it might only pop up if the headers matches legitimate email.

4 hours ago, gnarlymarley said:

I had thought they turned off the "Please make sure this email IS spam:" warning when they promote V5 as I have not seen the warning in quite a while.  I suspect spamcop is checking the headers for a particular format and it might only pop up if the headers matches legitimate email.

Good answer.

It seem a bug or still missing V5 checking headers feature, because in this case evidently it doesn't matches legitimate valid domain and user mail headers.