Got mailhost set up, so what's next?

Forgive a newbie for posting this, but after navigating a forum full of broken links and jargon, I needed to know a little more about Mailhost.

I've gotten Mailhost setup to my e-mail by copy+paste the configuration e-mail with the headers onto Spamcop. I originally tried to forward the e-mail configuation but it was unsuccessful.

So, my question is: what to do next?

Is there anything different I need to know about once I got Mailhost set up? Anything I should be looking for?

Edited by jprogram

On 1/15/2020 at 10:12 AM, jprogram said:

So, my question is: what to do next?

Is there anything different I need to know about once I got Mailhost set up? Anything I should be looking for?

Like Lking said just start reporting.  Somethings to note is that your Mailhost setup is effective for previous submitted spam, so if you go to any of those to report them they should properly detect the correct spammer.

Without the mailhost setup, spamcop would try to guess the IP that sent your email spam.  With it, it will detect the spammer's IP that connected to your border email server.