How to know who is spam my IP address?

MariaLuiss

Hi,

I was shocked and facing  a problem.  someone could help on how to know who keeps reporting my emails as spam. I've a brands store of different products and my subscribers had opted in either by subscription cards or via our website. We do understand that the economic situation might have changed and peoples interest may have diverted to other things which is why all of our emails have the unsubscribe page. 

"Please advise me because this person keeps reporting us and it is bad for our reputation. Also suggest me how can undo a report and the way that  able to stop getting more."

Here is the IP address 173.249.157.30

Thanks.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:22 AM, MariaLuiss said:

I've a brands store of different products and my subscribers had opted in either by subscription cards or via our website.

Hopefully your website uses something like a confirmed opt-in.  There are spammers that have been going around to websites and signing up other people's email addresses in order to get revenge for being reported for actual spam.  The reports don't seem to be enough to make it onto the blocklist: https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=173.249.157.30

14 hours ago, gnarlymarley said:

Thanks my poor eyesight did not pickup the spaces in IP
https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=smtp%3a173.249.157.30&run=toolpage
Some problems with the email server
SMTP TLS    Warning - Does not support TLS.
Means you need to change password often, your email can be easily compromised