Block entire ISP

Rasmus167

Hello,

You blocked an entire ISP with all there 10 k customers. None of my customers receives email, not even in spam. We send important communication to our customers who don't have access to this information now. You FUC*ED us and our customers. 

I will refer all my 50 000 clients to your company and they can talk with you about any problem or disruption in there services. 😤

Current Status

Email delivery issues due to blacklist - 2021-02-05 08:00 CET

Our outgoing SMTP servers have been blacklisted in the SpamCop blacklist. We have been notified that a delist can happen tomorrow at the earliest (2021-02-06).
We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

11 minutes ago, Rasmus167 said:

You blocked an entire ISP with all there 10 k customers. None of my customers receives email, not even in spam. We send important communication to our customers who don't have access to this information now. You FUC*ED us and our customers. 

A reminder that this is a user to user forum.  If you don't hear anything from SpamCop staff, you may want to contact them at deputies[at]admin[dot]spamcop[dot]net.

@Rasmus167 in spite of your lack of civility, I notice you address two problems. Incoming email "including spam" and email outgoing from your SMTP.

Incoming email is blocked by your ISP (at the destination not the source) . You/each of your clients should talk to their ISP about their policies concerning blocking incoming email. Unless each ISP is using SCBL to filter incoming email, I don't see how SpamCop is responsible; unless all your clients receive email ONLY from sources using IPs on the block list.

Frequently people reporting issues with outgoing email are using a shared IP address. Few large email service providers dedicate an IP address to each of their clients. With shared IP addresses, each customer using the same IP is subject to the behavior of ALL other users of the shared IP. If one of your ISPs clients is a spammer, resulting in an IP being added to the block list, ALL other clients, whose SMTP uses the same IP are also blocked.  You need to talk to your ISP about their policies and how they monitor their clients.