Bad Idea

shmengie

:D I know it's bad omen, but I've enjoyed the least spam day this year with a record low of 18 spams recieved for Wednesday June 20, which is about half my daily average for the past 3 months.

Perhaps I should kneel down and prey for a continued lull.

:D I know it's bad omen, but I've enjoyed the least spam day this year with a record low of 18 spams recieved for Wednesday June 20, which is about half my daily average for the past 3 months. 

Perhaps I should kneel down and prey for a continued lull.

30473[/snapback]

Probably a Freudian slip 'kneel down and prey' - you know that you are spammers' prey!

IME, it only means that your email address has been sold to a different spammer - a different assortment of spam will start soon!

'Pray to the Lord - and pass the gunpowder (blocklist)' is probably more appropriate for recipients of spam.

Miss Betsy

Yeah, I knew it wouldn't last, but a day w/only 18 was a nice treat from the typical barrage of spew.

Thursday the 21st was average, w/35 spams recieved. Guess... I didn't prey loud enough.

As best I can gather, there is no use in trying to identify a patter to spam, it's just there in heaps or it's just there.... hopefully only a trickle.

Nonetheless, I still look for patterns. The past three weeks Wednesday has been the lowest spammed days of the week for me. But it was only a month ago wednesdays were the worst day of the week.

Based on the past two weeks however Thursday has been the overwhelming spam day. But this particular Thursday was average.

I propose euthanesia.

30551[/snapback]

Let the punishment fit the crime, you are entirely too merciful. I would contemplate nothing less for them than the forced consumption of the nefarious goods and services that they continually shove in *our* faces, these being of mostly doubtful efficacy and still less certain safety. Pour l'encourager des autres, as someone once said (more or less).

Archived