amazonaws.com now accepting reports

ob1db

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 9:15 AM, ob1db said:

I have been manually forwarding amazonaws.com reports to abuse@amazonaws.com for the last 2 months. They have been responsive and appear to have taken action on more than one submission. Perhaps a deputy can contact amazonaws and confirm if they will now accept spamcop reports as well?

Have you found anything out? Today's visit to spam Cop (SC) shows a SC announcement dated March 11, 2021 at spamcop.com > "Welcome registered user" page title,  under the "Paste entire spam..." box, > News: (Last Modified: 3/11/2021, 12:51:03 PM -0800) makes me wonder how the changes will affect people like myself that manually post full *'source' to spam. I have been reporting several spam-a-day through amazonaws now for 2 weeks. Nothing changes except the date and the IP addresses and only slightly. (I see it as IPs address changing in IPs 3rd digit by one or two of the 3rd and/or 4th octets (i.e., today's spam originated from amazonaws ###.###.###.123 becomes ###.###.###.124). Too, one could sometimes fantasize and send full headers to abuse@amazonaws.com.

I hope you have heard good news and also hope I am misunderstanding the SC announcement. 

~o~

Edited by Outernaut