parsing errors

hi,

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6709299384zf0eb9aafb40322835a2cdcc8a2ffe3f8z

as far as I can see there is nothing wrong in the received headers. the latest 2 are clearly marked as local (LMTP) and should be ignored, the earliest has a private address and is correctly discarded . there is one single relevant received header which states 149.148.224.72 is the receiving MX
81.95.160.44 is the sending smtp client (MSA). but the sender is  discarded as a forgery and the edge server is used for reporting.
also percent unescape renders to http://www.w1xwatx.weebly.com/&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHIHaze9cNpek8Eev5KOBBqkJPuaA so it should be reported to weebly.com:  weebly-abuse@squareup.com.

the spammers first server is blacklisted, I can't report their second one. I don't know what went wrong.

cheers

karl

Edited by karl
typo

On 4/14/2021 at 4:58 AM, karl said:

the latest 2 are clearly marked as local (LMTP) and should be ignored, the earliest has a private address and is correctly discarded . there is one single relevant received header which states 149.148.224.72 is the receiving MX
81.95.160.44 is the sending smtp client (MSA). but the sender is  discarded as a forgery and the edge server is used for reporting.

I don't see mailhosts enabled on this.  Mailhosts was setup as a way for SpamCop to find the border server.  The LMTP lines seem to look normal.

19 hours ago, petzl said:

Just looked seems working

Could have also been a temporary look up issue that may have caused SpamCop processing confusion.