Changes At Spamcop?

redwolfe_98

something seems to have changed at spamcop.. (i hate to have to write all this out, to explain it) i forward spam to spamcop.. i get a reply.. when i click the link in the reply from spamcop, it takes me to spamcop where i can finish "reporting" the spam.. it used to say i had 2 mb's of "fuel" left, and that i had more spam to report, and i could click report now to finish reporting more spam.. but now, i do not see anything about having more spam to report, or more "fuel" left.. i have to go back to my email, open another reply from spamcop for another spam i had forwarded, go back to spamcop, etc etc.. so, the point is that things seemed to have changed.. or, am i just out of fuel?

Discounting that you would have changed types of accounts (else one would think you'd have remembered), this will take a note to service at spamcop.net. Make sure you supply enough data so that they can pull up your stuff easily. It is my recollection that if fuel was used up, the "special" stuff died, reporting itself still worked ... but jumping from 2 Meg to 0 seems like quite a jump.

wierd, as I just popped back over here to drop off a clipping from over in the newsgroups ... or are you Blammo over there? <g>

anyway, here's the clip, just in case;

> The mails members get back after submitting spam to SpamCop by email now

> contain a link for www.spamcop.net (instead of members.spamcop.net) with

> a note: 'members use cookie-login please!'.

Archived