LaserMoon

How does Google keep allowing aronu01mbaonu@gmail.com to scam people?

Posted (edited)

If you do a Google search for "aronu01mbaonu@gmail.com" you will see it was reported on blacklists almost a year ago.

It's still sending scam emails now, and the originating server is actually Google.

So what's going on, is Google that bad with detecting who uses their services to send "African scam" emails?

Edited by LaserMoon

11 minutes ago, LaserMoon said:

It's still sending scam emails now, and the originating server is actually Google.

I get emails from a different google accounts.  They change to a new address after about thirty report.

1 hour ago, LaserMoon said:

If you do a Google search for "[xyz-account][ at ]gmail.com" you will see it was reported on blacklists almost a year ago.

So what's going on, is Google that bad with detecting who uses their services to send "African scam" emails?

With the ability to create a gmail account on the fly, some scammers like to pursue that avenue, although often, Google shuts them down fairly quickly.

Not having a Tracking URL to check, I will take your word for it that it is sent through google. It is possible that the account has been hacked and keeps on getting hacked and used by the scammer. On the other hand, I am open to the possibility of it being a completely new account, but inserting the original scammer address just for display, but with a different underlying email address.

As I said, not having a Tracking URL makes it harder to follow and making up assumptions doesn't really help either. With that bit, I close ;)