Statistics to show number of spammers stopped

Kojote

I want a feature that shows that our spam reporting is actually shutting down these spammers. I want the spammer's ISP to report back to spam Cop, telling us that the spammer was shut down.

Right now, us reporters are reporting blind. We don't even know how many spammers are being shut down, if any at all. This feature can be similar to DSHIELD. On their front page, they always post messages from ISP's that have shut down users.

I want a feature that shows that our spam reporting is actually shutting down these spammers. I want the spammer's ISP to report back to spam Cop, telling us that the spammer was shut down.

Right now, us reporters are reporting blind. We don't even know how many spammers are being shut down, if any at all. This feature can be similar to DSHIELD. On their front page, they always post messages from ISP's that have shut down users.

31282[/snapback]

You can turn on receiving replies to your reports. I currently have it set to all reports are forwarded, including auto-replies and still only get about 10% with any reply at all. We can not even get them to read our reports some times and you want them to reply and tell us wat they did....you are asking too much in my opinion. Often, these results might be confidential for contractual reasons.

Archived