Problem adding Multiple Livejournal Emails

Probably a stupid question here. I was trying to configure my mailhosts. I'm loving this site by the way.

Here's my problem: LiveJournal's mail server, the source of most of my spam, directs mail sent to myusername[at]livejournal.com* to my Gmail address - simply a forwarding service. So, I configured the last link in the chain, the gmail account, first as instructed.

However, I have TWO [at]livejournal.com addresses to list - because I renamed my journal, and receive spam directed to both.

i.e. spam that is sent to oldusername[at]livejournal.com still arrives -- it forwards to newusername[at]livejournal.com -- which sends to my GMail account. And of course, any spam mail sent to newusername[at]livejournal.com also comes in. I configured newusername with no problems, but when trying to add oldusername, even with adding a different shortcut name (LJ instead of LiveJournal) it basically.. overwrote my old address -- doesn't show both.

How do I get the Mailhost system to recognize the two Livejournal addresses?

* obviously not my real user name

As stated in oh so many previous posts, the Pinned entries here, it is not "each address" .. it is each e-mail server that needs to be "defined" ... that you say you have this accomplished, the only thing that remains is the diagnosis of a spam parse or two to verify that things are OK.

Archived