No response e-mail

petertauch

I have been using spamcop for years without any problem. The past few times I have sent spam to spamcop I hav not gotten any response for reporting back. I am wondering what the problem is. My domain is grandbbq.com. The e-mail I send to you comes from this domain. I re-regestered hopeing that would fix the problem. But to no avail.

Thank you.

Am having the same problem. I'm a paid-account user. About every 15th email submission I send gets a response from Spamcop I usually send about 60 per week. :(

Have recently been using copy/paste into reporting box on Spamcop website much of the time. But that is time-consuming.

thanks,

kybusiness

These may have been better handled over in the e-mail forum but ... can either / both you verify that your submissions match the routine guidelines, nothing has changed on your systems, etc.? Do you submit one spam at a time or groups in one shot? Though once it was needed, then supposedly not, are you putting in a "Reply Anyway" in the Subject line? Neither of you mentioned what your e-mail application is, just to help for starting points in troubleshooting. There was some slow down yesterday, but there hasn't been an outcry of this kind of failure here or over in the newsgroups, so it doesn't appear to be affecting everyone ... and both of you say it's been going on for a while ..???

Wazoo, thanks for your reply.

I'm using IE 6.0.2800.1123 W98SE

I usually send a group of spam to Spamcop. Will try the "reply anyway" in the subject line.

Re-read the routine guidelines, and I seem to be OK.

System has been unchanged, except for the usual array of MS updates to IE, OE, and W98SE.

thanks,

kybusiness

Please email "service at admin.spamcop.net" about this issue, and be sure to include as much of the following information as you can find easily:

• the email addresses you're sending submissions from and to,
  • the email address you're expecting responses at,
  • the percentage of submissions that are totally lost,
  • the percentage of submissions that you don't get responses for but you can report on the website,
  • alternate contact info (especially if you're getting little to no responses),
  • and your SpamCop Email System email address (if applicable).

Thanks!

Archived