multiple URL's -- multiple reports

I notice that many spams have multiple variants on a single URL. For instance www.cattle.herbalz.com, www.lipsynch.herbalz.com, www.unicycle.herbalz.com.

Generally, SpamCop identifies all these as separate links. Since all are really the same site, then multiple reports of the same spam go to the host of that site.

What I want to know is, are these reports all exact duplicates? Should I unclick some boxes so I am only reporting the spam once to each abuse address (a real pain!)? On the other hand, it seems the ISP's hosting these spamvertized sites are in the spam business hip deep and deserve to be spammed with as many copies of each report as their spammer tenant included in each email.

If you check the "preview" (well, ok on the cut/paste web-page) ... generally speaking, the examples you offered are all sub-domains ... yes, they are identified in the parse as separate entities, check boxes offered up, but the outgoing report is a combined report, pulling all these into one report to that ISP .....

Archived