Sign in to follow this  
gupi

Hello SpamCop!

Hello to you all,

I would like to donate to SpamCop, but payment methods used are pretty inconvenient to me (in Romania): Paypal is not available here, and I'm yet afraid to use my CC.

May I suggest SpamCop to use also an alternative payment system, for instance moneybookers ? It requires no costs and is widely available.

Yours,

Stefaniu Criste

Romania

Hello, Stefaniu,

...Thank you for your suggestion. I hope the appropriate person (one of the SpamCop employees) will consider how to do what you suggest. Until then, enjoy the free reporting service! :) <g>

Steve, Criste is actually his first name, they have things in reverse over there..

39971[/snapback]

...Wow, really? Like the Chinese and Japanese? Wish we did it that way, too -- it makes a lot more sense to me. :) <g>

...Criste, I apologize for my typical ignorant Yankee (yeah, I know, that's redundant) ethnocentrism.

The clue was that all Romanian names (last names that is) end up in <u> ...(which to some may sound like double talk)....BTW, Stefan is their equivalent of Steven..

Edited by dra007

I would like to donate to SpamCop, but payment methods used are pretty inconvenient to me (in Romania): Paypal is not available here, and I'm yet afraid to use my CC.

39739[/snapback]

You could mail a check or cheque to the following address per How can I make a donation?:
SpamCop Donation

950 Elm Ave

San Bruno, CA 94066-3047

You could also force the moneybookers issue by sending your donation to paypal[at]admin.spamcop.net, but be aware that sending anything less than US$2.20 via moneybookers is probably pointless, as US$2.20 is the minimum they charge for a withdrawal.