Reading HTML emails from GrolliaTrades

Hello folks,

I recently subscribed to GorrillaTrades and they send HTML files as emails to illustrated points about a particular investment. However, I only get the source code and not the HTML image. I've looked through every bit of the spam cop options settings but I can't find a way to display the source code as a web page. I am a flat rate subscriber and I use IE.

Can anyone make suggestions or helpful hints?

thanks in advance,

Chip

PS

here is the source code... I also downloaded the file and only got a partial web page display.

Moderator Edit: the ton of an HTML e-mail body was deleted, as there is nothing to be gained from wasting all the vertical screen space ... (we all know what HTML e-mail looks like) .. had the headers been included, one could have ran it through the Paser and simply posted a Tracking URL (and thus putting the storage costs on a server somewhere else <g>)

There are a number of other existing Topics in this Forum section dealing with looking at / seeing an HTML e-mail. A lot of them simply suggest that you look at them under another tool .. for ewample, forward that e-mail to yourself at home and look at it using your own e-mail client. Others indicate that using a few of the buttons in the toolbar in the web-mail application allows them to see this stuff with no problem.

As there is simply so much detail involved in trying to sort out why this e-mail is causing you problems ... it's hard to make a simple statementas "the" solution.

What tools are you using? What versions?

What steps are you actually taking, what buttons are being pushed?

Have you moved that e-mail somewhere else, used another tool and had it appear in the fashion you desire?

and that's just a few of the inital questions that come to mind from one without a SpamCop.net e-mail account.

Hello folks,

Can anyone make suggestions or helpful hints?

40344[/snapback]

First open the webmail which will appear in text then you should have an option to

click the html icon under heading

" Alternative parts for this section "

called

" unnamed [text/html] size KB "

Then your html email will open in a webpage

Archived