IP address in the BL

Wazoo

I tried already to answer You the same I am writing now and suddenly was everything away. Somebody didnt like it, what I wrote.

41567[/snapback]

eke, please note that because your first several posts were way off topic replies to a request for help on how to report spam your account was placed on "Moderator Preview" by the admin staff, which means that all your future posts had to be approved by a moderator before they became visible in the SpamCop Forums. That is the reason they seem to disappear after you post them. They are simply waiting to be approved first. Your more recent posts have been on topic and in the right forum. If this pattern continues, your account restriction will be removed.

Please note that none of your posts have been edited or deleted. Your off topic posts were moved to a restricted forum, all your other posts have been approved.

Also be aware of the fact that moderators are not alway on line or may be busy at the time you make a post so there can be a delay in approving posts.

Also please be aware that Moderators usually do not reply directly to PM messages but will rather post them in the forum.

The SpamCop Forums are a Peer to Peer forum and not a customer service forum.

All moderators including the forum admin are unpaid volunteers. Please keep this in mind at all times.

Reporting other peoples posts will only delay the removal of your restricted status.

Just as all of your negative remarks, that many of us do not appreciate have been approved and posted as written the posts of other users must also be permitted. Please remember that it was your posts that resulted in the negative reply by others. We will edit and remove foul (bad) language, but other than that, we try not to edit the posts of any individual but request that they be on topic (if a reply) and in the right forum if a new topic.

And if You are really "A Spamcop advocate" then do not forget the primary rule of good advocate:

Protect the client instead of attack him.

41571[/snapback]

Please note that there are NO clients in the SpamCop Forums, only other users responding to posts from users like yourself.

When a user like yourself starts off in attack mode, it is not suprising that other users respond in kind.

If you expect customer service then you need to contact SpamCop directly.

So far no one who works for SpamCop has responded to any of your posts. It fact they respond to very few forum posts.

All replies have been from other users of SpamCop most of who take great offence at what you have written, so it is not suprising that they reply in a very negative tone.

All replies have been from other users of SpamCop most of who take great offence at what you have written, so it is not suprising that they reply in a very negative tone.

41574[/snapback]

Especially when they have been proved right all along. :rolleyes:

He now admits that his system was hacked and was sending spam.

No chance of an apology for all his personal attacks on Wazoo in particular and the USA in general, I don't suppose?

I think, it shows evidence of the fact, maybe was my PC hacked as I found out this RPC - remote process control was hacked in my PC. Everything was already closed and blocked by me.

I'm still wondering why the dropoff seems to have occurred long after you say that everything was disconnected. But, based on the continuing drop, it appears that you have done something to resolve the problem. Thanks. I'll go with language issues being involved in my not really understanding "everything was closed and blocked" though.

It was very interesting that as postmaster server was 217.0.0.2 signed . Do You know this IP address ? This IP has tried to take control  over my PC and network.

Not sure what exactly is meant there, but ... just another IP address to me .. data and abise addresses if you want to follow up and make complaints ...

whois -h whois.ripe.net 217.0.0.2 ...

inetnum: 217.0.0.0 - 217.5.127.255

netname: DTAG-DIAL13

descr: Deutsche Telekom AG

admin-c: DTIP

tech-c: DTST

remarks: ******************************************************************

remarks: * Abuse Contact: http://www.t-com.de/ip-abuse in case of spam, *

remarks: * Hack Attacks, Illegal Activity, Violation, Scans, Probes, etc. *

remarks: ******************************************************************

mnt-by: DTAG-NIC

source: RIPE # Filtered

person: DTAG Global IP-Addressing

address: Deutsche Telekom AG

address: D-90492 Nuernberg

address: Germany

phone: +49 180 5334332

fax-no: +49 180 5334252

e-mail: ripe.dtip[at]telekom.de

nic-hdl: DTIP

mnt-by: DTAG-NIC

person: Security Team

address: Deutsche Telekom AG

address: Germany

phone: +49 180 5334332

fax-no: +49 180 5334252

e-mail: abuse[at]t-ipnet.de

CIDR range 213.47.128.0/20

Why is this CIDR range so wide , whe n my IP is 213.47.132.46 and they are working with ..128.0/20 ? It is not my range.

Your IP address is found in a block of IP addresses assigned to chello.at

Trace 213.47.132.46 ...

63.209.170.102 RTT: 41ms TTL:208 (level3-upc-us-nyc01a-rd1-gige-2-0.aorta.net ok)

213.46.160.125 RTT: 119ms TTL:208 (fr-par-rc-02-pos-4-0.chellonetwork.com bogus rDNS: host not found [authoritative])

213.46.160.250 RTT: 138ms TTL:208 (at-vie15a-rd1-pos-14-0.aorta.net ok)

213.46.173.134 RTT: 138ms TTL:208 (at-vie15a-ra1-ge-4-1-0.aorta.net ok)

213.46.173.114 RTT: 142ms TTL:208 (No rDNS)

212.17.99.197 RTT: 141ms TTL:208 (No rDNS)

212.17.99.137 RTT: 139ms TTL:208 (No rDNS)

212.17.99.34 RTT: 139ms TTL:208 (No rDNS)

212.17.116.10 RTT: 163ms TTL:208 (at-vie-pe-cr11e-ge-14-1-1.upc.at ok)

* * * failed

and from http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert.ch?ip=213.47.132.46

There appears to be a firewall right after 212.17.116.10 (hop 15) that blocks ICMP, unwanted UDP, and unwanted TCP packets.

and that IP address tracks back ti;

whois -h whois.ripe.net 212.17.116.10 ...

inetnum: 212.17.116.0 - 212.17.116.63

netname: SK-13-UNIVIE-3

descr: Telekabel Wien GmbH

descr: Uni Wien Student-Connect

admin-c: HTK1-RIPE

tech-c: HTK1-RIPE

rev-srv: ns1.telekabel.at

rev-srv: ns2.telekabel.at

mnt-by: TK-MNT

role: Hostmaster Telekabel Wien

address: UPC Telekabel Wien GmbH

address: Erlachgasse 116

address: A-1100 Vienna

address: Austria

phone: +43 1 96068 5000

fax-no: +43 1 96068 5666

e-mail: hostmaster[at]chello.at

remarks: trouble: help[at]chello.at

admin-c: AK991-RIPE

tech-c: MG111

tech-c: MS2509-RIPE

nic-hdl: HTK1-RIPE

mnt-by: CHELLO-MNT

I tried already to answer You the same I am writing now and suddenly was everything away. Somebody didnt like it, what I wrote. :)  :lol:  :P

41567[/snapback]

As stated in my first PM to you as part of my iniital "warn" action (and copied as part of the first post in this Topc) ....

Your account has received a Warning flag, posting capabilities have been changed to require "Moderation" ... basically stating that no one else will see them unless/until a Moderator "approves" those posts.

A number of your posts have been moved to a non-public area due to content and placement, and your "Report this post" action seems a bit odd after handling your previous posts. As stated in a few other posts, hinted at in others, had you started out by asking for help, things would have gone a bit differently in here. Starting out by accusing "me" of getting rich by blocking your e-mail (in a discuasion about ComCast blocking someone else's spam report e-mail flow) wasn't the best introduction. Please see Section 8 - SpamCop's System & Active Staff

and while I'm thinking of it, this is what I expected to see yesterday/last night ....

Report on IP address: 213.47.132.46

Volume Statistics for this IP

Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average

Last day ........ 0.0 .. -100%

Last 30 days .. 3.3 ... 228%

Average ........ 2.7

and lest we forget .....

213.47.132.46 not listed in bl.spamcop.net

Things have worked as intended .... there was a source of spam spew, the IP address got itself listed in the SpamCopDNSBL .... in this case, the infected computer got fixed, and the IP address was removed from the SpamCopDNSBL after the spew stopped. Thanks for solving the problem.

Hi, Wazoo,

thanks for nice statement. I never attack a friendly man, unless he holds me for an idiot.

I tried to do my best to solve this problem, but I think it could be of advantage for Your Spamcop.net, if some "admins" could have their tongue under control.

You can understand it is not very nuff to be blocked a accused.

His remarks about my english knowledge are not fair. If he could speak so many languages as I can do /if even on my "english level" hi could be very happy, but OK,it is his problem. I do not want discuss with him, is not my niveau.

Sincerely

Eke

P.S.

Please, let me know, if You have seen any traffic from my IP address. :)

I'm still wondering why the dropoff seems to have occurred long after you say that everything was disconnected.  But, based on the continuing drop, it appears that you have done something to resolve the problem.  Thanks.  I'll go with language issues being involved in my not really understanding "everything was closed and blocked" though.

Not sure what exactly is meant there, but ... just another IP address to me .. data and abise addresses if you want to follow up and make complaints ...

whois -h whois.ripe.net 217.0.0.2 ...

inetnum:      217.0.0.0 - 217.5.127.255

netname:    <snip> deleted most of quote to save space, see orginal post for details- moderator 

41588[/snapback]

Hi, Jeff G.

yes, it is true. You and Wazoo have tried to explain something to me, the other was only attacking me. Really honest british way of fairness. :):):D

Yes, well, the entire Forum has been rather quiet today. :)

41596[/snapback]

I tried to do my best to solve this problem, but I think it could be of advantage for Your Spamcop.net, if some "admins" could have their tongue under control.

You can understand it is not very nuff to be blocked a accused.

His remarks about my english knowledge are not fair. If he could speak so many languages as I can do /if even on my "english level" hi could be very happy, but OK,it is his problem. I do not want discuss with him, is not my niveau.

41601[/snapback]

I am sorry if you miss understood my comments about your English in a previous post post#9 It was not an attack at you. The world is not an English only world and unfortunately this site is, which makes it difficult for those who are not fluent in English to clearly express themselves here and often leads to wrong interpretations and misunderstandings. The other points were meant to try to help you understand the fact that the problem was at your end of the connection (your computer, or router) which you eventually came to realize and then worked on repairing.

Had all of your original posts been approved, the war of words would have been much worse. Not that it is of any importance, I have been the one to approve the majority of your posts so that they would be visible in this topic which includes your last two posts.

Also remember that there are NO paid staff running this site. These forums are maintained by unpaid volunteers who are trying to help users like yourself and that many replies are simply from other users. None of us represent SpamCop, most of us do find it a useful tool, many of us are affected by the blocking list and find it a "necessary evil" to address the problem of spam which you were a part of when your computer connection was sending out mountains of it because you failed to take proper safe guards. Thankyou for taking steps to fix the problem at your end.

Hi, Jeff G.

41602[/snapback]

Your IP seems to be listed with other blocklists your provider does not have an abuse address for?

If you end up on SCBL it because your ISP is not acting on abuse reports (in this case not having a contact address and not getting them)

Pay for you to do a Security Check This is a Symantec site

Also go through my signature

If you have a Zombie Computer you will be (IMO) best format all drives as everything on that computer is avaiable to any thug that wants to know. This can be when you are at home when you are not, you address phone number, passwords bank details etc

Archived