quick reporting

Gorse

I have just been set up for quick reporting, doing it thru the Mailwasher programme. Would somebody please confirm that after I receive back the "Spamcop quick reporting data" email, that there is nothing more to do. It dsoesn't say anything about following a link to submit so I presume it has already happened.

I have just been set up for quick reporting, doing it thru the Mailwasher programme. Would somebody please confirm that after I receive back the "Spamcop quick reporting data" email, that there is nothing more to do. It dsoesn't say anything about following a link to submit so I presume it has already happened.

Yes, the "spamcop quick reporting data" email is telling you what reports were sent. It is a good idea to review that email to make sure that nothing has gone wrong like reporting your ISP.

Miss Betsy

Moving yet anoher posting by the same user to the more appropriate Reporting Help Forum ... Yet again, this How to Use ... Forum section is described as How to Instructions Only - Problems and issues belong in the other specific Forum sections

Quick-Reporting has entries in the SpamCop FAQ, the Glossary, the Dictionary ..... tons of previous Posts and Discussion ...

Archived