getting summaries, but no actual complains, yet blacklisted

albunix

Went looking for other possible sources, quit when I hit http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=216.14.208.15 .... blocked by a Chinese anti-spam list .. Wow!!

Wazoo, any chance you could post some mole reports dated after July 2nd?

Thanks

Also, deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net seems to almost never reply.

We've issued a good deal of emails to them requesting assistance with

at least a few of headers but nobody seems be in the house :)

I have no access to that data ... as seen in the Forum FAQ .. I'm just another user, free-reporting account only ...

Oddly enough, there have been some recemt actions by the Deputy staff somewhat out of the ordinary ... one newsgroup posting by Don, quite out of the blue .... a 'routing' issue handled by Ellen, apparently in response to some lurking going on .... so not sure what's going on with the paid staff folks .... as there are some recent threads that could have very much used their input ...

Thanks

Also, deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net seems to almost never reply.

We've issued a good deal of emails to them requesting assistance with

at least a few of headers but nobody seems be in the house :)

Wazoo can not provide that as he only has free accounts.

There are no reports (mole or otherwise) listed other that those posted earlier today and that IP is currently not listed on spamcop.

The deputies are dealing with up to (the number I last heard) 1800 messages a day. If you are not clear how you are related to the IP address (if you send from a personal account, for instance) and exactly what you have done to solve the problem and what you are hoping to receive, the messages are likely being put on the "get to later" pile. We have been told basically, if it is going to require a conversation, more than likely, it will not get done.

The reason people request mole reports is that they do not want to be listwashed, which it is sounding like you are trying to do by your persistance (even if that is not the case).

The fact your account is still listed: ISP does not wish to receive reports regarding http://216.14.208.15/ - no date available does not help any.

Good luck

Archived