[Resolved] Cannot Proceed

proteus

Looks like you have not completed the mailhost configuration for your email accounts.

That is making the assumption that the email message submitted contained the entire list of headers and mailhosts that the message went through.

The last one listed: eastrmmtai03.cox.net should be one of your mailhosts which apparently is not in your list. I would try re-registering your email address and re-parse (re-submit) the message and see if the results change.

Doh! My fault. I have email from Cox forwarded to gmail, and I happened to check the cox account directly today to see what was in there.

Sorry about that

I hear a bigger problem. The problem not that you access the account directly, but that you did not register the forwarding account. Had you picked up the mail from gmail and then submitted, your cox account would have been identified as the source of the spam. You really need to register your cox account.

I hear a bigger problem. The problem not that you access the account directly, but that you did not register the forwarding account. Had you picked up the mail from gmail and then submitted, your cox account would have been identified as the source of the spam. You really need to register your cox account.

Understood. Done.

Archived