Not delisting?

jajoh

Hello!

One of our MX's (213.212.33.23) have been snagged by the spam trap BL.

For the time being i am going to assume it is because an auto responder, in conjunction with a forged sender which happened to be a spam trap address, no big deal there.

WHat i cant really understand is the text i see when i look up my host,

"f there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in approximately 2 hours."

But, that text has been there for about 24 hours now, and according to the counters, no more occurances of spam traps have been reported.

Am i missing something in the De-list policy?

Yes, i know i could use the "expidite" function, buuuut i would like to reserve that for if this happens again when people are actually _working_ (Vacation times here)...

Thankful for any help!

This is not my area of expertise, but I think sometimes the 'mirrors' are out of whack with what actually is happening with the scbl.

Re: the expedite function. That is only to be used if you are positive there is a mistake or that you have fixed the problem. If it turns out that it was not a mistake or the problem was not fixed, then you can not use it again. So if your working_people need email, then you had better fix the auto responders before they get back from vacation - people are out of the office for other reasons and the expedite function will only work once.

Miss Betsy

Archived