Mailhost up the shoot!

I have gone through the mailhosts routine from scratch by deleting all hosts and then re-adding them for each email address to get the new relays identified. All mailhosts came back as successfully configured. Nothing doing on the reporting front though. I have tried setting my new ISPs email server as the default account in Outlook and my previous one. No difference there either.

What exactly is the problem you are having? Are you unable to submit reports? Do they bounce when you submit them? Is the parse picking up your ISP? How exactly are you sumbitting reports? Forwarding to your submit address, or cut and paste into the online form?

What exactly is the problem you are having? Are you unable to submit reports? Do they bounce when you submit them? Is the parse picking up your ISP? How exactly are you sumbitting reports? Forwarding to your submit address, or cut and paste into the online form?

Thanks for the reply.

I am reporting them as attachments via my forwarding address with SpamSource v3.11.594 in Outlook 2003. Always done so (2 years now) and no problems with configuration until switch to broadband with Tiscali from UK Online dial-up. The reports are being sent via the default email account and no bounce message is returned, nothing is at all.

I have 3 email addresses, 2 using tiscali servers (one being an old LineOne account) and the ukonline account.

smtp.tiscali.co.uk is the outgoing server I use now for all accounts in Outlook and I ticked every option for the Tiscali mail servers on the spamcop mailhost setup page.

I am at a loss here as I can send an receive emails without problems on all accounts.

So you are reporting them, and they are not showing up when you go to the spamcop.net page and login?

If this is the case, then mailhosts is not likely your problem. The most probably cause of this issue if the messages are not showing up at spamcop at all is that your ISP is blocking your submissions. There are a number known to do this and a pretty long discussion about it. You can check that out here.

If that is indeed the case, the only way to correct it will be to get your ISP to allow you to submit, change ISPs, or make your submissions using the web form.

Archived