not getting report confirmation

dra007

Complaints about SpamCop issues, but then you say something about a spamnet add-on .... not making a good case for your complaints. What "spamnet add-on" ? How is it configured? What's it supposed to do, and is it part of your "problem" ???

Good question, they have their own list based on users' blocks (Clowdmark SpamNet). Once the spams are recognized, they are deleted and moved to a spam folder. Since one of my servers is of imap variety, it is marked for deletion and left in the inbox until I decide to Purge. No loss, the spam is also transfered to the local spam directory and I can report it later. However I thought it conviniently to forward the marked spams to spamcop before purging. Would it make a difference if the forwarded spams (as attachment) in OE were marked for deletion? I thought not, the content would be forwarded regardless, headers and all.

• 5 weeks later...

I also report by email, and for the past 2 days, I am no longer getting confirmation emails. But when I go to the spamcop website, they're all there waiting for me to confirm them. I figured I would get a lot of emails later on about spam I already confirmed, but so far the logjam hasn't broken.

I also report by email, and for the past 2 days, I am no longer getting confirmation emails.  But when I go to the spamcop website, they're all there waiting for me to confirm them.  I figured I would get a lot of emails later on about spam I already confirmed, but so far the logjam hasn't broken.

Hi, Alpha!

...Have you looked at FAQ Entry: Emailed spam Submissions Disappearing??

Archived