error from spamcop

ceetal

Ok, I do not have 1000 hours to spend on your site that wrongly block my emails to rami[at]triplest.com and to 'mindaugas[at]pirmagra.lt' and vilma[at]pirmagra.lt

I don't speak English.

your site is a jungle.

i don't understand a thing of how I can kindly ask you to free my email address. I AM NOT A SPAMER.

Thank you for your help (we don't speak all perfect english on that planet and your site is like hell for the rest of us)

Ok, I do not have 1000 hours to spend on your site that wrongly block my emails to rami[at]triplest.com and to 'mindaugas[at]pirmagra.lt' and vilma[at]pirmagra.lt ...

It is the owners of the mail servers for those addresses who are doing the blocking. It is your service provider who should do something about it. In the meantime, maybe your correspondents at those addresses can whitelist you for delivery of mail.
... i don't understand a thing of how I can kindly ask you to free my email address. I AM NOT A SPAMER.
Perhaps this explanation will help you understand - Dispute Resolution: Bounce message recipients and end users No-one is saying you are a spammer. But someone who shares your IP address is a spammer. We need that address to tell you more. Perhaps it is 83.206.59.29 or 83.206.134.73 or 83.206.42.141 or 83.206.148.217 - the administrators of those addresses know they have a problem. You need to ask the one for your mail service what they will do about it.

And no - I do not "speak" French. Your English is better than my French (or Italian)

Ok, I do not have 1000 hours to spend on your site that wrongly block my emails to rami[at]triplest.com and to 'mindaugas[at]pirmagra.lt' and vilma[at]pirmagra.lt

I don't speak English.

your site is a jungle.

i don't understand a thing of how I can kindly ask you to free my email address. I AM NOT A SPAMER.

Thank you for your help (we don't speak all perfect english on that planet and your site is like hell for the rest of us)

The site is not easy even for people who speak English! You are not a spammer.

Spamcop does not block email. A service provider uses the spamcop blocklist to block email. Spamcop does not block email addresses. Spamcop blocks IP addresses (a number given to a computer that looks like xxx.xx.xxx.xx). There may be many email addresses who use the same IP address.

You should talk to your email provider. Tell your email provider that your email service is not reliable. Tell your email provider that your email is being blocked. You pay them for service. They should be finding out the reason the IP addresses they control are blocked.

To contact those you want to email, try setting up a free hotmail account to email them until your email service provider fixes your email.

I hope that translates well.

Miss Betsy

Archived