mail processing problems yesterday and today?

I'm a long-time Spamcop user and typically I get 100 or more Spams in my Held Mail every day. For some reason yesterday and today nothing at all is showing up in Held Mail. Is there something going on with the SpamCop mail server? I have not seen any announcements indicating a problem.

Thanks. /dp

I'm a long-time Spamcop user and typically I get 100 or more Spams in my Held Mail every day.  For some reason yesterday and today nothing at all is showing up in Held Mail.  Is there something going on with the SpamCop mail server? I have not seen any announcements indicating a problem.

Thanks.  /dp

No, everything is running normally. Are you receiving other mail? What is your username so I can take a look (email or PM me if you want).

JT

OK, after talking to JT, I logged out completely, restarted my browser, and logged back in. This did the trick, and now I can see my held mail.

Not sure what got messed up, but I guess the moral of the story is that, if I experience the problem again in the future, the first thing to try is logging out and then logging back in.

Thanks to JT for his prompt replies!

/dp

Archived