Sign in to follow this  
turetzsr

How do I get information about spam trap hits?

Only the SpamCop Deputies have access to detailed information about e-mail hitting spam traps. Please send an e-mail to the Deputies at address deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net and provide sufficient information to allow them to determine that you are a server admin responsible for the listed IP.

Only the SpamCop Deputies have access to detailed information about e-mail hitting spam traps. Please send an e-mail to the Deputies at address deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net and provide sufficient information to allow them to determine that you are a server admin responsible for the listed IP.

Is this an answer to an unseen question or a candidate for the FAQ, Steve?

Is this an answer to an unseen question or a candidate for the FAQ, Steve?
Hi, Derek,

...There is a link to this from the FAQ, now (unless someone has since removed the link I placed in the FAQ).

Spamtraps email addresses are deliberately secret no reports are given.  These addresses are fake put into web-pages so bots can scrape them to be sold to spammers.

Yea I guess I should have just deleted the post added to an eight-year-old thread.  As you said, the post was a not so clever way to add a link.