Microsoft Vista

dbiel

Before your upgrade to Vista or to Internet Explorer 7; be sure to check out compatibility issues

See Wiki page: Microsoft Upgrades

FYI: I have only one app I have found that it specifically does not work (Webroot Spysweeper admin console). The latest OWA running on Windows 2003 works without issues. Perhaps older OWA does have problems. That being said, we have no plans to upgrade at work at this point. We are actually just completing a rollout of XP (from Win98).

Before your upgrade to Vista or to Internet Explorer 7; be sure to check out compatibility issues

See Wiki page: Microsoft Upgrades

I would go a few miles ahead and just say, dump that windows partition and just install Linux. Linux is free and is much better than Windows. If you want to give it a try go to

www.goodbye-microsoft.com

and install Debian GNU/Linux.

• 4 months later...
So let me see if I get this right...

If your 4 year old computer crashes, spamcop is useless to you?

Am I right?

I would have to find this crap out a day or two after renewing my email address

I don't think this issue has anything to do with SpamCop. It's just a general warning to anyone thinking of upgrading to IE7/Vista.

So let me see if I get this right...

If your 4 year old computer crashes, spamcop is useless to you?

Am I right?

I would have to find this crap out a day or two after renewing my email address

Please explain where in this thread you got that idea? Nowhere is spamcop even mentioned that I can find.

You are in a forum Geek/Tech Things > Software Issues > Microsoft Vista and usually has nothing to do with SpamCop. We needed a place to put items, that while interesting to many here, were not SpamCop related.

P.S. Your 4 year old computer is unlikely to be able to run Vista anyway without some major upgrades.

Archived