[Resolved] Spamcop reporting emails can I stop them?

Hello,

I read through about 11 pages of forum posts and did a few searches.

Here is my question. I was able to sign up for spamcop. I have spamcop download all my emails from my email server then I download my emails using outlook from spamcops emails.

This works great and I no longer am receiving 100 spams a day.

I am however receiving emails from spam cop telling what emails they blacked. My question is can I turn off these notification emails? My goal was to only get actual emails that deal with work issues.

I could always do a rule in Outlook to put spamcop emails in a folder but I might miss spamcop emails that don't deal with spam reports.

Anyway I thought I would ask the group.

Thanks for the advise

TNM

I am however receiving emails from spam cop telling what emails they blacked. My question is can I turn off these notification emails? My goal was to only get actual emails that deal with work issues.

I assume you are talking about replies that your messages were reported. If you are new to spamcop, you should be checking these reports closely to make sure you are not reporting your ISP.

There is a way to disable the reports: From inside webmail, click Report spam button at top of the page and log into your reporting page sing the same username/password. Click the Preferences tab then Report Handling Options. Down that page, go to the section labeled: Quick Data Reports

When you use "quick" spam submission, SpamCop sends an automatic "[spamCop] Quick reporting data" response. By choosing "Disable quick data reports", you can override this behavior.

Hope this Helps

I assume you are talking about replies that your messages were reported. If you are new to spamcop, you should be checking these reports closely to make sure you are not reporting your ISP.

There is a way to disable the reports: From inside webmail, click Report spam button at top of the page and log into your reporting page sing the same username/password. Click the Preferences tab then Report Handling Options. Down that page, go to the section labeled: Quick Data Reports

Hope this Helps

Thanks Steve you are like Coolio Iglesias! You get a gold star!

Archived