[Resolved] Held Mail Reporting

Hi, I recently signed up for the e-mail service and ticked the option where I would receive an e-mail giving a summary of Held messages. I received 2 e-mails and these seem to summarise some but not all of the Held messages.

Is there a way that I can specify the following:

The contents of this report

When the report is produced and sent

Thanks for your help

Hi, I recently signed up for the e-mail service and ticked the option where I would receive an e-mail giving a summary of Held messages. I received 2 e-mails and these seem to summarise some but not all of the Held messages.

Is there a way that I can specify the following:

The contents of this report

When the report is produced and sent

Thanks for your help

If it is the report I am thinking of, then it will send you a report of the spam that arrived at the held mail folder since the last report was sent. There is no modifications of the times the report is run (midnight eastern US, I believe.

If it is the report I am thinking of, then it will send you a report of the spam that arrived at the held mail folder since the last report was sent. There is no modifications of the times the report is run (midnight eastern US, I believe.

Hi,

I received these reports at 0842 & 0853 EST and they definitely didn't contain all the messages that had been received in Held folder in the interim.

Is there a way that you can customise the report as far as you know?

Due to the lack of replies, and that the only one offered is based on "if it's what I think you mean" .. I'm going to say that there's a question as to what you are actually talking about. At the time of your first post, I went looking for an option to "send me an e-mail about stuff in the Held folder" ... I never found a setting like that.

The offered reply dealt with the returns from spam submittals (asuming 'from' your Held folder,) but .. this is not what you actually say, you didn't actually reply to, nothing more offered to possibly clear things up ....

So, in my blunt mode, I am not actually sure just what you are specifically talking about.

"spam submittals getting lost" is an issue that has caused several SpamCop FAQ entries 'here' .. but again, not sure if this is what you are really talking about.

If there's a setting for some notification about the contents of your Held folder, where is that option found?

Another recent Topic ended up dealing with the "filter" function, which only works when you "log in" .. is it possible your 'summary reports' are showing the e-mails handled by the SpamAssassin and BL tools, but when you 'log in' ... the filters come into play and are moving some items from the InBox to the Held folder ... such that the Held folder contents would then include 'more' items ...????

"it it's what I think you mean" ..

The report I am talking about is enabled in webmail by going to Options, SpamCop Tools, Select your email forwarding, change your password or mail reports., Held Email Report

I have enabled reports for all days and will let you know.

I think I just remembered that it may be a list of messages since the last time the held mail was viewed (perhaps through VER). Please do your own testing and let us know what you are seeing.

There is no way to modify the report.

Archived