Additional users?

I spent the $30 to try spamcop and LOVE IT! Problem is I want to add my wife and can't get the 50% add'l member discount because I did not sign her up originally. How about you allow an dditional family member discount but the service start date would be the same as the original signup? THat way a person could do a trial for $30 and sign up another. The next and all subsequent billings would be for total amount.

Man, Ditto that request. I signed my partner up for email through Spamcop as well. Of course. we weren't even a couple when I started using SpamCop back in 2000, and now the only way I could get both of us up and on SpamCop was to pay full boat for both of us to have accounts.

I did try to email 'billing at spamcop dot net' before I signed my partner up, but no reply so I went ahead and signed up for the second account at full price (to be fair I'm not sure if 'billing at spamcop dot net' is an active email account; I couldn't find a billing email address on the site so I took a guess)

It would be great if you could look into allowing this.

Thanks!

Scotty (Spamcop user since 2000)

Not sure who and where "billing" is at ... I'd rather have suggested support at spamcop.net , as this will get you to JT, the guy that runs the e-mail side of the house. Not to say that he'll go along with the plan, but again, I can't recall seeing the "billing" address mentioned anywhere before.

Archived