Canadian Pharmacy

petzl

Online Pharmacy Sells Killer Pills

Fifty-seven-year old Marcia Bergeron died of poisoning after taking pills labelled as anti-anxiety medication and sedatives purchased from a website that used fake endorsements from medical agencies. The pills were found to contain traces of uranium, strontium, selnium, aluminium, barium and boron.

More

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/...ne-warning.html

Wonder if registrars will be involved in complacency in murder charges

Wonder if registrars will be involved in complacency in murder charges
And complicity too :) IANAL but murder means intent which would be unlikely. But what a dreadful thing. After a century or more of well-meaning government "protection" and coddling from snake-oil salesmen and quacks the general public appear as lambs to the slaughter for the internet-enabled scum. Yes registrars must be called to account if this is ever to stop. And, tragic as this one case may be, it is just the the merest hint of the tip of the iceberg as far as the (usually) less immediate but ultimately no less harmful injury caused by fake and denatured and understrength "pharmaceuticals" goes.

Yes registrars must be called to account if this is ever to stop. .

Well I personally (and I suspect a great others did also, to only be ignored) sent registrars many, many complaints advising that this Website was run by a criminal (now killer criminal)

COMPLAINTERATOR always mentions criminal activity by spammers to registrar. I would like to see some of these some of these registrars (monkier for one) serve time or at least face court

Archived