help ! (in french if possible)

I'm completely fed up with spamcop-dunno-what :angry: It's not the first time emails are blocked. I'm looking for a job and today, i wanted to send a CV but i'm blocked ! and i understand NOTHING to what to do, etc. I'm not a computer expert, nor a fluent english speaker.

So can anyone help ?

thx

I'm completely fed up with spamcop-dunno-what :angry: It's not the first time emails are blocked. I'm looking for a job and today, i wanted to send a CV but i'm blocked ! and i understand NOTHING to what to do, etc. I'm not a computer expert, nor a fluent english speaker.

I'm afraid I cannot speak French well enough to help. But the first question everyone will ask is for the error message you get when you believe you are blocked.

The FAQ (only in English) will be the best place to start your search for answers as to why you are having problems. Take a look at the Why am I blocked entry - http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=972

Andrew

No help can be offered at all, as you have provided no data whatsoever.

Perhaps take a look at an item apparently ignored n the haste to make your initial post here ...

Announcement: [How-to] Post a Question (and prevent stupid/rude answers)

Yes, it is in english, but .... the data is there to help you actually ask a 'good' question ....

Spamcop does not block your email. The service provider of the receiver uses the spamcop list to block emails from IP addresses that have been reported as sending spam or misdirected bounces.

Use another email address, such as a hotmail address. Tell your email service provider that he is interfering with your job search.

Spamcop ne bloque pas votre email. Le fournisseur de service du récepteur emploie la liste de spamcop pour bloquer des email des adresses d'IP qui ont été rapportées en tant qu'envoi du spam ou des rebonds mal diriger. Employez un autre email address, tel qu'une adresse de hotmail. Dites à votre fournisseur de service d'email qu'il interfère votre recherche du travail.

Miss Betsy

Archived