Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob111

My new antispyware tool --- too good !

5 posts in this topic

Hallo people, i experienced in the past a lot of problems in my pc due to spyware and adware problems,but finally i found one antispyware/adware 100% fool proof ! i couldn't believe in my eyes because generally, antispyware sites state that their software it's free but actually it's free just the download and the scanning, but you have to pay to remove spyware, but not in this one! I could remove all my malware for free!! The name is SpywareBomb and the site it's here spyware-sweeper.com , i think it worths a try and anyway you don't pay much for it! :-)

No idea where the previous 'search' was done to find antivirus and malware tools. I use several "free" tools myself with no issue, but I also know that there is no "100% effective" tool out there.

On the other hand, 'spysweeper' sure brings to mind pop-up type ads that others have seen, clicked on, and then ended up beinging their systems to me for repair.

Anyway, seems like a bit of a silly post done without prior reseach, so hard to beat down the scent of some sort of spamming going on here. Finding one's way to the SpamCop.net Support Forum, Registering, Validating, and then making one's first post as an advertisement for something that "doesn't cost much" after complaining about other "paid" tools just seems strange. For instance, within this very Forum section, there does exist the Suggested Free Security Tools and Apps for Windows with tools that are listed and recommended all around the world .... and most, if not all, are exactly "free" (though donations/registrations are suggested in hopes of keeping them going)

Hallo people, i experienced in the past a lot of problems in my pc due to spyware and adware problems,but finally i found one antispyware/adware 100% fool proof ! i couldn't believe in my eyes because generally, antispyware sites state that their software it's free but actually it's free just the download and the scanning, but you have to pay to remove spyware, but not in this one! I could remove all my malware for free!! The name is SpywareBomb and the site it's here spyware-sweeper.com , i think it worths a try and anyway you don't pay much for it! :-)

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/...-050122-2434-99

Behavior SpywareBomb is a misleading application that may give exaggerated reports about potential risks on the computer.

From a Google search:

Spyware bomb brings you an award-winning spyware/adware removal tool. The only Spyware/Adware remover which comes with a price tag of $0.00.

This, of course, is incorrect as Wazoo mentioned, there are MANY Spyware/Adware removers out there with a price tag of $0.00.

Hallo people, i experienced in the past a lot of problems in my pc due to spyware and adware problems,but finally i found one antispyware/adware 100% fool proof !

I found the solution long back. It is called Linux operating system. Have been using it for 9 years. System never compromised. No spyware, no viruses ...

I think it would help if you try to research some reviews about Spyware/Adware removers. There's a lot of them out there. Some are free, some are not. I guess you also have to based it on the user's point of view.