[Resolved] 213.93.21.64 is blocked

Llewella

Volume Statistics for this IP

Magnitude Vol Change vs. Last Month

Last day ....... 4.6 .. 1966%

Last month ... 3.3

Hard to say if it's going down or if this is just because the 'baseline' has increased ...????

Last day 4.5 1793%

Last month 3.3

Didnt disconnect the router last night because I thought the problem was solved, but what you say about the 'baseline' can be the cause to about getting a lower number.

It is still dropping.

But, we are out the blacklists, I did hit the button de be delisted on 2 or 3 blacklists, but not the spamcop blacklist, because I first wanted to make sure the problem was solved. So the ip was removed automatically.

Shall see if the numbers are dropping really when I disconnect the router this upcoming night.

Running into another SenderBase data/cache issue ... between beng sent to the wrong page at times, I just ran into an issue where the first (correct IP address) display came up with 1966% .. which caught my eye, as this was the same number as my last post .. did a browser Refresh .. the number changed to 1793% which matches your last post .... confusing ..

Running into another SenderBase data/cache issue ... between beng sent to the wrong page at times, I just ran into an issue where the first (correct IP address) display came up with 1966% .. which caught my eye, as this was the same number as my last post .. did a browser Refresh .. the number changed to 1793% which matches your last post .... confusing ..

Yep; I have that to; and freaked a little bit out :P , untill I noticed it were the numbers you posted.

But .. we're all still waiting to hear how things like Ad-Aware, SpyBot-Search & Destroy, etc. came out on scanning your system(s) .....You also haven't mentioned checking the wireless router 'connections' ....

Where I'm at .. I'd like to see that number coming down much faster ....

But .. we're all still waiting to hear how things like Ad-Aware, SpyBot-Search & Destroy, etc. came out on scanning your system(s) .....You also haven't mentioned checking the wireless router 'connections' ....

Where I'm at .. I'd like to see that number coming down much faster ....

Couldnt find anything with hitmanpro as said (hitmanpro is a dutch program which uses ad-aware, spy sweeper and a lot of more programs) nor with symantec or trend micro housecall.

Cant see/find any strange connections on the router.

Last day 4.6 1061%

Last month 3.5

The volume change flops around a little bit (seeing 1166% at the moment, after hitting refresh) but the magnitude (4.6) has been constant - more or less. My interpretation is that disconnecting the router, at that time and for that period, has had no effect. I'm wondering just what part your computer is actually playing in the (monitored) traffic through that IP address. I note there has been no relisting on the SCBL which may be the only reliable datum right now.

A bit tricky ... 'daily' volume is going down, but 'monthly' is still on the uprise, which would also factor into the 'daily' figure ...

What's depressing to me is that if all issues were cleared up, no one else is using your router to send their e-msail, then it sure seems like the 'daily' number should have reached zero quite a while ago .... that the volume has been much reduced is obvious, but why SenderBase is still showing 'any' traffic is confusing to me ....

Still going down

Last day 4.2 337%

Last month 3.6

[Added]And some real progress now

Last day 3.4 -35%

Last month 3.6

Touchdown!

Last day ...... 0.0 .. N/A

Last month .. 3.6

Thanks and congratulations to you (and BF if we must include him <g>) for cleaning up yet another source of spam.

Appreciated by all.

And for the record; it seems it was a wireless connection throught the router; since we protected the router the numbers started really dropping.

The implication there is that your 'problem' was caused by someone that you might be waving to every morning, one of those friendly neighbors ....

Thanks for all those have helped me with this!!!

and thanks to you from those (previous) 4-5,000+ a day recipients of e-mail traffic from someone they'd never met <g>

Archived