Sign in to follow this  
Gorse

reporting from Mailwasher

after not having to use Spamcop reporting for nearly a year I have forgotten one or two things. When I check my mail thru Mailwasher any spam marked is sent for reporting. Then i receive an email with a link to the spamcop site to send the report. Do i just click submit, at this stage or am I supposed to have cut and pasted something from the email before Mailwasher deleted it. The report appears to have all the header and paths showing already.

after not having to use Spamcop reporting for nearly a year I have forgotten one or two things. When I check my mail thru Mailwasher any spam marked is sent for reporting. Then i receive an email with a link to the spamcop site to send the report. Do i just click submit, at this stage or am I supposed to have cut and pasted something from the email before Mailwasher deleted it. The report appears to have all the header and paths showing already.
If you have the reporting link, all you do is follow it to review the data and send the reports. Or you can log in to your member page, see the "Unreported spam Saved" link (which will be waiting from shortly before you got the "SpamCop has accepted ...") and click from there.