uppload bulk/compressed files

ahoier

From reading various forums and discussions across the net, it seems a couple of e-mail providers have been "filtering" outgoing e-mail, particular blocking their users/customers from forwarding spam/junk received e-mails to reporting addresses such as knujon, the spam[at]uce.gov service, the paypal/ebay spoof/phish e-mail reporting adddresses and such.

Well, I was rececently on the receiving end of this, gmail gave me some perament error reply, when I tried submitting some attached spams. I searched for the error, but there was no "official" explanation, but some users stated it was due to a ToS violation. But there have been other reports of ISPs filtering outgoing mail from being submitted to various spam/phish reporting companies.

I know SpamCop has the web-based form submission parser, but something "quicker" would be of great use...

Any chance of something like this being added?

I know SpamCop has the web-based form submission parser, but something "quicker" would be of great use...

Any chance of something like this being added?

How about complaining to your ISP that specific sites should be whitelisted from the filter they are using. Email submission IS the quicker method.

You could also try using an external mail provider that provides a SMTP service that will not block it's customers messages without telling them it is happening.

Archived