SpamCop Web Mail - Sent Mail Folder

what happens to 'sent' mail when you're using SpamCop Web Mail. I've just started using spam Cop Web Mail and there doesn't seem to be a Sent Folder. The preferences refer to a 'Sent' folder but no folder shows on my folder list. I've tried to create one but the system won't allow me to do so. When you compose mail a check box appears asking if you want to save a copy but even when you choose this no copy appears to be saved. With thanks in anticipation of your help

Under Options, Personal Information, Edit Identities, <your ID> there is a setting at the bottom dealing with whether to Save sent mail automatically (check box default on/off) and a pulldown for the folder to use. The folder will be created automatically when needed.

The default name for this folder is "sent-mail". Once you have one, you can actually get OE to start using it for that OE Account by going to the "IMAP" Tab in that Account's Properties, entering "INBOX" as "Root folder path", checking "Store special folders on IMAP server", and entering "sent-mail" as "Sent Items path".

Archived