[Resolved] blank spamcop webmail page

No other complaints in this Forum, no current complaints over in the newsgroups. If the problem existed for several days, believe me, there'd be plenty of traffic in both places.

So, as the current lone complainant, 'we' need to start with asking you for all the data suggested in all the various links that include pointers to How to ask a good question ...

Things like Operating System, browser (version numbers can be critical) ... when's the last time you re-booted your system .... is there a router / firewall in use .... what software was installed in the last couple of days .. on and on ....

While you were checking the "Announcements" area, is it possible that you also slid over the "spammers love your e-mail address displayed" entry?

I've tried to reach webmail on two different machines, one with win 2k the other xp.

both have been rebooted in the last 24 hours.

I go to www.webmail.spamcop.net which takes me to

http://webmail.spamcop.net/horde/imp/login.php

a page asks for login info. I enter it and get to a page

http://webmail.spamcop.net/horde/imp/mailb...p?mailbox=INBOX

the page is completely white.

I've done this with Explorer 7, maxthon 1,6 and Firefox 2.0.0.5 browsers with zone alarm disabled.

I do go through a wireless router.

btw--I've sent wazoo a request for a new screen name.

cesmail.net' post='59438' date='Sep 18 2007, 09:37 PM']

For the last few days when I try to go to my spamcop webmail I get a blank page after I enter my login info.

I don't see any announcements that it is down. Anybody have a clue?

I have been using it every couple of hours, as usual, without any issues.

In addition to Wazoo's comments, have you tried clearing cache files, and/or cookies? Perhaps something got hosed there.

I have been using it every couple of hours, as usual, without any issues.

In addition to Wazoo's comments, have you tried clearing cache files, and/or cookies? Perhaps something got hosed there.

Thanks Waz and Steve. I cleared the cache and logged into mail again and it worked. We'll never know if it was my new screen name or Steve's idea of clearing the cache.

Wazoo--btw, in the old post re the Treo email etc the issue was never resolved. I found email via the Treo too tedious for minor convenience (for me) so I don't use the feature.

Archived