Held Mail folder broken ?

enigma

Hi all!

I have a strange problem today. The Held mail folder seems to have a problem.

1.) If I try to delete some unread or read messages which are not marked as deleted I get the following error message : There was an error deleting messages from the folder "Held Mail". This is what the server said: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)

2.) When I try to report them as spam I get :

29 messages have been reported as spam to SpamCop.

There was an error deleting messages from the folder "Held Mail". This is what the server said: [CLOSED] IMAP connection lost

29 messages have been deleted.

and finally

3.) When I try to delete the 'Marked as deleted' messages I get :

There was an error deleting messages from the folder "Held Mail". This is what the server said: Some of the requested messages no longer exist.

Any ideas whats happening?

The problem wasnt there yesterday

As I posted there, IMAP for me has been pretty much useless for a few days now. Don't really want to mess with it too much as I offered it up as a 'test' account ... so that leaves the data Trevor posted;

Please report any strange behavior with the Webmail interface to support[at]spamcop.net, or click the "Problem" button on the top menu bar when logged in.

Im using IMAP from my cell phone, suppose this will not be affected, right?

Only you can tell .... I can only relate my experience, connection .. and I have documented that in the existing Topics/Discussions dealing with the Message numbers/IDs .....if you're not seeing problems, then that's great for you.

Im using IMAP from my cell phone, suppose this will not be affected, right?

Well, Trevor said they had only updated the IMAP for the webmail interface so that suggests yoiu shouldn't have a problem but, as Wazoo notes, only you can tell by trying.

I'm sure Trevor and JT will be back on this once they get into their working day.

Andrew

Archived