Feature Request: Emails with unknown dates sorted to the top

skiwi

Hello,

Can emails with unknown (or very old aka fake) dates be sorted to the top somehow by default in the online InBox?

Sometimes spams slip though the various filters - and very often they have an unknown (or fake old) date... and so are sorted at the bottom on the online InBox screen - in fact, if it has an unknown of very old date is almost certainly is a spam, usually a pharmaceutical (sic) one, as I am sure you have experienced...

I want to report those these spams ASAP of course - be it an open proxy or whatever - but sometimes they are missed as they are 'down low'...

IMHO, it would be nice to have these by default sort at the top of the online InBox...

Cheers:

GREG

skiwi |at| spamcop.net

Confused ..... I set up a specific Forum section for this kind of query.

On the other hand, this doesn't seem to be a "new feature request" type question .... on the screen I am looking at, the "Date" column is in fact identified as a 'sort' item .... and selecting that column also offers ascending or descending sort order .... I must be missing something .....

<snip>

on the screen I am looking at, the "Date" column is in fact identified as a 'sort' item .... and selecting that column also offers ascending or descending sort order .... I must be missing something .....

...Perhaps the "by default" part of the OP's request.

Archived