my company is blocked

nomad1977

Hello!

frontstep[dot]ru is blocked. But we not send spam!!! I can't send my email to my client! please unblock this domain!

SpamCop doesn't block domains. It does list the ip address of mail servers that have been identified as sending spam. Perhaps you are sharing an SMTP server that has been compromised or abused by someone else. Or perhaps the block you're suffering is not connected to SpamCop.

Who can tell since you haven't provided enough information to take a look at the cause of your issue.

I suggest you take a look at this post and come back with the necessary information. At that point I'm sure someone will be able to assist. See http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5597

Andrew

please unblock this domain!
SpamCop block list does not list domains - it lists servers/IP addresses. If you are sending mail through IP address 91.197.180.210 then you are indeed on the SCbl:

91.197.180.210 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it will be delisted automatically in a short time.

Causes of listing

* System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

Listing History

System has been listed for less than 24 hours.

Other hosts in this "neighborhood" with spam reports

91.197.180.125 91.197.180.156

Both the above - 91.197.180.125 and 91.197.180.156 are currently listed too. All have been sending spam to spamtraps. All will be delisted automatically when spam stops. Anyone accessing these servers could be reponsible for the spam. Volume statistics are elevated:

Report on IP address: 91.197.180.125

Volume Statistics for this IP

Magnitude Vol Change vs. Last Month

Last day 3.0 3589%

Last month 1.4

How it all works is described in http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/298.html and http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml (intended for administrators).

Nobody says you spam - but the server you share has been used to spam. SpamCop does not block you. The client you want to send to has a service which uses the SC blocking list. Maybe they can whitelist you. You need to talk to the administrator for frontstep.ru to make sure the cause of listing is found and eliminated.

frontstep[dot]ru is blocked.

Technically, there are tonloads of places that block any and all e-mail from ".ru" .... This is not done to block 'you' ... rather it's done because of the never-ending stream of hackers, spammers, and generally bad folks that seem to use this top-level domain as their alleged (or real?) source.

But we not send spam!!!

Noting that "we" is not defined here, in addition to the IP address of the e-mail server involved, and sample or example of the rejection noticed, on and on .... simply put, nothing for anyone to work with 'here'

I can't send my email to my client! please unblock this domain!

In reality, if the SpamCopDNSBL is involved at all, then your issue is that your client is using an ISP/e-mail host that is using the SpamCopDNSBL in a blocking fashion, which isn't the recommended configuration. SpamCop.net cannot and does not touch your e-mail, the rejection is occurring at your client's incoming e-mail server. You wil; need to find another way to contact your client while whatever e-mail server you are using is on the SpamCopDNSBL and the receiving system is using the SpamCopDNSBL data in a blocking fashion.

Archived