Returned spam

amanishakhete

:huh: For the past several days, my email has been returned by Spamcop. This is what the error message says.

Unfortunately, your mail was not delivered to the following address:

206.14.107.115 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 550 <xxxxxxxxxxxxx[at]xxxx.com>: Sender address rejected: You sent copies of spam to spamcop admin

Giving up on 206.14.107.115

I did not send any spam to spamcop admin

Please advise.

:huh: For the past several days, my email has been returned by Spamcop.  This is what the error message says.

Remote host said: 550 <xxxxxxxxxxxxx[at]xxxx.com>: Sender address rejected: You sent copies of spam to spamcop admin

Giving up on 206.14.107.115

I did not send any spam to spamcop admin

Please advise.

Hello!

...Please take a look at the post under "Important Topics" called "Pinned: FAQ Entry: Why is my email blocked?" at Help Forum Index. If after reading that you still have more questions, please return here and ask, and those of us who can will try to help.

...Good luck!

I have reported this problem to service[at]admin.spamcop.net and this email has been returned. Here is the message.

<service[at]admin.spamcop.net>:

Remote host said: 550 <amanishakhete[at]juno.com>: Sender address rejected: You sent copies of spam to spamcop admin

Giving up on 206.14.107.115.

I have reported this problem to service[at]admin.spamcop.net and this email has been returned.  Here is the message.

<service[at]admin.spamcop.net>:

Remote host said: 550 <amanishakhete[at]juno.com>: Sender address rejected: You sent copies of spam to spamcop admin

Giving up on 206.14.107.115.

Based on the time gone by, it's apparent that the only folks with direct access to the internal clues aren't passing by. So, it would seem that if you don't believe what's being returned, your only option at this point will be to use some other address to ask your question of one of the admin staff (assume Don, but ..)

Setting up a direct block like this takes a bit of effort, so there must be some history behind the situation. Perhaps submit this same captured data via a HotMail address .. on one hand, it will bypass this block ... on the other hand, if there is a history of bad submittals, you may aggravate the situation by doing this end-run ...

At this point, only you know "the rest of the story" ...

Archived