remove my email from the blacklist???

moppel251

Anybody can help me to remove my email (marcus at ventur.de) from the Blacklist?

Outlook-Error:

" Fehler (0x800CCC69) beim Ausführen der Aufgabe "marcus[at]ventur.de - Nachrichten werden gesendet": "Antwort des Servers: 550 Permission denied; Host is blacklisted by bl.spamcop.net"

Anybody can help me to remove my email (marcus at ventur.de) from the Blacklist?

Thanks for stopping by... One of the admins may be able to shed some additional light but it isn't your Email address that is listed but the ip address of the mail server or, if you have a trojan infection on your machine, then your own ip address.

Without the ip address it isn't possible to tell you what has caused the listing and suggest a resolution for you.

You may want to look at the 'Why am I blocked?' FAQ entry for more background and information.

Andrew

IP address would be nice & helpful

SpamCop blocking means that your computer maybe hacked accessed by all thugs you would be better off not knowing (they would know when your home and or when your not!!)

Everything on your computer is maybe accessed by anyone who wants to

Go through my signature to fix

As "agsteele" already wrote, your *email address* is not what was blocked, Marcus. The host that is sending your messages is what was being blocked. See this part of the error:

550 Permission denied; Host is blacklisted by bl.spamcop.net

The "host" in that error is the problem, not your email address. You could send me an email privately (send me a private message and I'll give you an address to use) and I'll take a look at the routing to see which "host" might be the problem.

DT

Archived