? Add a domain to whitelist?

Can I add an entire domain to my whitelist? ex: <anyemailid>[at]mynewemployer.com. Do whitelists understand Regexps? ex: *[at]mynewemployer.com.

I'm on webmail.

BTW, email reply notification is still not working (for me).

no to the regexps

per the directions (here in the FAQ and in the directions on the top of the add to whitelist page) the whitelist matches from the left so just use "mynewemployer.com"

Notifications only work when you are not on the system (including the 15 minutes after you leave). If someone replies while you are somewhere else on the site, or just after you leave, you will not receive a notification. Wazoo can check the logs for your situation.

I'm on webmail.
Yet, you contiunue to post e-mail subject queries into the Lounge .. why?

With this post, Topic will be moved to the E-mail System & Accounts Forum section.

I'll do some looking around, but the above situation doesn't help matters.

Moderator edit: "end quote" tag fixed.

As suggested elswhere, changed the subscription type from 'delayed' to 'immediate' ... making this post so as to force a notification action.

Later Edit: E-mail logs on this server show that you should have received a notification that new posts have been made to this Topic.

Notifications only work when you are not on the system (including the 15 minutes after you leave). If someone replies while you are somewhere else on the site, or just after you leave, you will not receive a notification.

That would be "Delayed Notifications" and '10' minutes.

Archived