[Resolved] Help! Can't access mobile.spamcop.net

jinco

I've been successfully accessing my mail via my Razr using Verizon's mobile web for about a year. Suddenly, in the past week, I can no longer log in to mobile.spamcop.net. I just get "MSG: Login Failed"

I haven't changed my username or password, and I'm still able to log into webmail.spamcop.net via the phone, but I just can't get into the mobile site. I can log into the mobile site via the web using the same username and password that gets shut out via the phone.

Any advice?

Thanks!

I haven't changed my username or password, and I'm still able to log into webmail.spamcop.net via the phone, but I just can't get into the mobile site. I can log into the mobile site via the web using the same username and password that gets shut out via the phone.

The way I read your description .. either your phone settings have actually changed or Verizon has done something.

Good tips. Also, a soft reset is a good way to clear out some things on the phone as well. For the Windows Mobile version I have found that browsing and email downloading/sending is much faster if you periodically clear out the "Temp IE files." To do this go to the File Explorer and browse to the folder "MyDevice / Windows / Profiles / guest / Temporary IE Files / Content.IE5" and delete only the folders listed, select "Yes" to delete them and then "Yes to all" for the system files (the "Yes to all" is the middle button which usually gets obscured behind the on-screen keyboard icon).

Archived