Data errors from spamcop?

I've started seeing a lot of these types of messages from my mail server over the past couple of days:

1D1252437F: host mx.spamcop.net[64.88.168.74] said: 451 qq write error or disk full (#4.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command)

EAC3F24364: host mx.spamcop.net[64.88.168.74] said: 451 qq write error or disk full (#4.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command)

A7E9B2437F: host mx.spamcop.net[64.88.168.74] said: 451 qq write error or disk full (#4.3.0) (in reply to end of DATA command)

Is this a known problem (or feature)?

I just sent test messages, both directly to the CESMail server and through a forwarding arrangement, and both arrived fairly quickly. Maybe the problem has been solved?

DT

on edit:

From the webmail login:

Jan 24, 2009

* [13:46 EST] Friday night we had a problem with the main database server. We moved to the backup, but this caused sporadic mail outages for about an hour. Today, we discovered that one of the filter machines was still trying to use the old database. This means that mail was queued on this machine. We've fixed this and the backlog is delivering now. Once this mail is delivered, we don't believe that any mail was ever bounced or missing. Thank you for your patience while we fix these issues.

Archived