Gateway timeout errors

jdtaylor

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is experinvcing Gateway timeout errors when trying to report spam, this has been happening on several occasions in the last few days and I am wondering whether it's just me, as I am on a broadband internet ocnnection so I shouldn't have this problem and I think this may be Spamcop's end but I am wondering if't other people as well hitting the same probme.

No other reports of "gateway timeout errors" .... In the past, MTU settings, software app called Add-Subtract ... a couple of tiems. In addition, there are a couple of other Topics here, one referencing Akamai server issues, another slightly re-labled to something about a FireFox issue ... naybe something there that you could read, apply to your situation, perhaps the fact finding and posting of similar research results for your issue?

Hard to guess with so few complaints. Nothing in the newsgroups at this point, only two iteme 'here' today on this "gateway timeout" .... one user in the UK, another in the US, so nothing common there at this point. The point of the other references I'd previously offered were more suggestions to see that requests were made for things like trace-routes, timing, definition of tools in use, actual URLs involved (members or free for instance) ... basically hinting at that a bit more data is needed for any guesses to be made from this side of the screen.

Hard to guess with so few complaints.  Nothing in the newsgroups at this point, only two iteme 'here' today on this "gateway timeout" .... one user in the UK, another in the US, so nothing common there at this point.  The point of the other references I'd previously offered were more suggestions to see that requests were made for things like trace-routes, timing, definition of tools in use, actual URLs involved (members or free for instance) ... basically hinting at that a bit more data is needed for any guesses to be made from this side of the screen.

23178[/snapback]

Hi,

I can provide my spamcop id, and my permanent ip address if this would help the situation, but I would want to PM this to a MOD for security reasons if this would help please let me know.

Hi,

I can provide my spamcop id, and my permanent ip address if this would help the situation, but I would want to PM this to a MOD for security reasons if this would help please let me know.

23181[/snapback]

Hi,

I might have fixed it, I don't know whether uninstalling some software or re-registering for a free account and then this being linked into premium or something weird but everything is working smoothly again, maybe I would recommend people trying to signup again using a differen email address, which may be linked to your exisiting account somehow and this may solve the problem as it seems to have doone for me.

Archived